It’s no secret….I want arms like Carla…aka, @mizfit. For the few of you who haven’t seen the pictures, follow the link www.mizfitonline.com.
This is my starting point:
My biceps are 12 inches…
My arms workout consists of the following: (all 3 sets of 12 with various weights)
- EZ Bar Preacher Curls (10 lbs)
- Dumbbell Preacher curls (10 lbs)
- Dumbbell Concentration Curls (15 lbs)
- Seated Alternating Dumbbell Curls (15 lbs)
- EZ Bar Triceps Extensions (25 lbs)
- Triceps Push-ups (body weight)
- Seated Triceps Dips (body weight)
- Single-Arm Triceps Extension (15 lbs)
- Reverse-Grip EZ Bar Curls (10 lbs)
- Wrist Curls (10 lbs)
I also try to work in at least 3 of the following: Walk-outs, push-ups, lateral raise, squat with shoulder presses, bicep curls with knee lifts or anything else I can think of. I’m really liking the assisted chin dip machine, so I do that every arms day too.
Before I do my weights workout, I do 30 minutes on the treadmill, alternating running and walking (3.3 walking speed and 5.0 running)
August 1st, 2010 is the day I have set in my calendar to put up a follow-up picture. Lets see what happens!!